Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

WEBPAGE FOR FAMILY TREE BEING PROCESSED


ive decided to have a place for this HUGE project, i needed a web presence for it.

i went around in my mind of weather i wanted to sub domain the family tree web page off of my current existing web page (www.MichelleAWIlliamson.nativity4me.com/ "name would be here", or have its OWN page...

well, i decided to have it have its own page.
reason? i felt the "nativity4me" part would be hard to remember if someone was telling someone else where to go...now, i realize that most transactions for info would be digital, and sent over the web..but there might be a few people who might actually talk about it, and for those few and far between, i wanted the name to be easy enough...

so, i had my wonderful, dear hubby add a new domain for me...

and its currently being processed.

http://MichelleAWilliamson

and it will have a sub domain:

http://MichelleAWIlliamson/MyFamilyTree
DONT GO THERE NOW (5/21/2011) YOULL HIT A DEFAULT ERROR PAGE UNTIL ITS UP AND RUNNING...

simple enough!
and there, ill add, and post, and have everything i can find to do with every branch of my family tree..

MICHELLE

No comments: